Have You Heard of Mr Cash Loans in South Africa?
Mr Cash Loans operates online and offers you quick and easy unsecured loans. What that means is that you do not have to provide any surety for the loans that they offer you.
They pride themselves in being accessible and having a fairer lending process than the major banks in South Africa. They offer top-notch service and a super-fast turnaround time.
You can also apply online with Mr Cash Loans – there is no need to go into a branch to show them your original documentation, you can simply scan and email the supporting documents through.
They offer several different options. And they work with you based on your most up to date credit history and affordability calculations.
While they do comply with the National Credit Act, they also consider applications that your major credit providers would consider too much of a risk. Banks also take an average of between one or two working days to vet your application – not ideal when you need cash fast.
How Does Mr Cash Loans Work?
You complete the application form online to see if you do, in fact qualify for a loan. Based on the information that you complete, and your credit history, you will receive either provisional approval, or the company will decline your application.
That means with Mr Cash Loans that there is no wasted time providing reams of documents when you don’t actually stand a chance of getting the loan.
If the company approves your application, you will receive a quote. You will have to send them any supporting documents the company needs.
You can an amount of between R3 000 and R150 000 in total. The repayment term will depend on the amount of the loan and range from three months to sixty months maximum.
The interest rate is in accordance with the guidelines of the National Credit Act and is a maximum of 28% annually when you repay the loan over twelve or more months.
Do I Qualify?
You may qualify for a loan from Mr Cash Loans if:
- You are a South African citizen.
- The application passes the affordability and credit check criteria.
- You have permanent employment and have been working at the same company for a minimum of six months, one after another.
- Your employer pays your salary into a South African bank account, in your own name every month.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The supporting documents match the details you completed in your online application.
- You have not been declared insolvent, are not under administration, and have not applied for sequestration or debt review.
- Your salary is over R5 000 per month.
- You have enough disposable income after expenses to pay for the instalment.
- Your employment status is employed and not self-employed.
As long as everything is in order with your application, and you have signed and accepted the terms of the agreement, the money should be paid into your bank account and available to you within twenty-four hours.
Mr Cash Loans makes it possible to apply for loans quickly, with the minimum amount of fuss.
Please complete and submit the form on this page to request a cash loan
All info was correct at time of publishing